Building a startup in the middle of uncertainty and change has been a tremendous challenge over the past two years, but filled with clear accomplishments and undeniable wins. We've decided to make a bold choice (I mean, what else would you expect from THE KIT?!) by turning off customer orders from 11:59pm PST on December 13th until January 10th. Please note that all orders placed this year will be shipped before New Years. Please trust that we've made this decision after careful thought and planning, and after a very successful year we're taking the opportunity to properly execute the following goals to start 2022 even stronger:
ONGOING BRAND INITIATIVES
- Give our team the proper holiday time-off they very much deserve!
- Reconfigure our machinery and systems resulting in faster production and improved quality & constistency
- Prepare the release of the ONE Code, a cutting-edge new feature that will be incorporated into every single garment starting in 2022. A scannable code that shows the exact amount of resources that it took to produce: ink, water, fabric usage and more will be fully transparent and shareable
- Continue the evolution towards true sustainabily by onboarding increasingly sustainable, organic materials
- Improved refits based on customer feedback
- Expansion of sizes XS-3X across all styles
- Prep the launch of Petite sizing across all styles
- Lock in a cleaner, faster and more reliable on-demand production process
- AND SO MUCH MORE...